Oct 26th, 2017
The results can be astonishing just by giving people the opportunity to learn & develop new skills!
- Maintain “family culture” & Creativity
- Daily/weekly engagement, focus on keeping people involved
- Promote creation of games through contests. Pitch ideas, if they are not interested, the IP is the employees to develop on their own. Use the company’s resources to build.
- Winning with uniqueness: family environment, they play where the big companies can not offer. Ambidextrous, ie: take and engineer & teach rendering, AI, leaders are willing to teach.
- Career manager- making sure people are learning what they need/want to learn.
Brad Hendricks is the CEO and a serial entrepreneur/business development specialist who started up Blind Squirrel Entertainment, Inc. in 2010, a AAA game studio that creates original content and provides full game development services to various publishers and developers. Under his leadership, BSE has quickly become the top collaborator for industry leading titles such as Disney Infinity 3.0, Bioshock: Infinite, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Borderlands 2, Sunset Overdrive, and Evolve.