Scott Kuethen: Structure Your Interview For Success! Plan, Prepare And Execute A Process That Gets To The Truth Of Who The Person Is Across The Table From You
Mar 19th, 2018
What should a proper Interview Structure should look like, how to Prepare and Plan the candidates for the Interview, and the right way to Execute the interview process. Having the right hiring structure will audition the interviewee for the company's cultural fit and determine those that may or may not be congruent to your organization's core values.
- What a proper Interview Structure should look like
- Preparing & Planning for the Interview
- How to Execute an outstanding interview process
The Foundation - How should an interview be Structured?
- Timed with a person leading the process
- 3-5 individuals, auditioning for cultural fit
- Pre plan questions
- Organize- time, pace, resume/profile
What does an interview plan look like?
- Share the plan with the candidate before hand
Executing the Interview
- Alleviate the pressure … keep congruent with your environment
- Knock out questions
- Testing & digging
- Wrap up… set timeline
Checking References & Referrals
- Challenge the white space
Scott Kuethen is the CEO at Amtec, Inc., a professional recruiting organization specializing in placing professionals in Contract and Regular-Full-Time positions with companies ranging from small entrepreneurial start-ups to the fortune 100. He is an avid teacher, and writer in the areas of talent acquisition and selection, organizational planning, and business management. Scott’s life purpose is helping people find meaning in their work.
In his spare time, Scott enjoys photography, SCUBA diving, swimming, drone flying, and other activities that keep him young-minded.